Tagged by Rules
1) You must post these rules
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves
3) Answer the ten questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for your ten tags
4) Choose ten people and put their icon in your journal
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) NOT something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8) No tag backs
9) You can't say that you don't do tags
10) You MUST make a journal entry.
11) you cannot not answer a question
Ugh, I'm sick of these and I'm sick of holding back certain opinions.Facts
1.) I started an OC meme a few weeks ago but never finished it.
2.) Your profile looks putrid when you hide all comments, use it as a status, or make a comment telling people not to comment to "keep it clean" to me. I think it's stupid as hell and makes me angry because it's not
clean. Use features how they were meant to be used, thanks.
3.) I don't see misgendering as a big issue.
4.) Closed species are ways to milk out cash by creating creatures a five year old who knows what animals and themes are, to me.
5.) Apparently, I am attracted to murderous robotic animals that are possessed by children to a high degree and I can't stop it.
6.) A ghost has eaten my ice cream sandwich before.
7.) Otherkin isn't real and is just a trend made up by special snowflake teens who want to seem different but it's actually one of the dumbest things ever.
8.) I rename people on skype to [usually] their real life name. I mostly started doing this because people kept dicking around with their Skype names. In general, I wish people would just stick to one name. More specifically, their real name but I am understanding and respectful if they'd prefer an online alias.
9.) 99.9% of the world is cis and I try and avoid making friends with nonbinary, as I see it as a phase. No, I'm not saying your gender identity is fake, I just really can't tell these days and I absolutely despise being lied to.
10.) I'm a Christian and I don't believe in God. I try and follow the morals of acceptance and forgiveness and I also find the Bible to be interesting. The religion is in my culture and I was raised to look towards God but my views have drifted since my first time being an atheist. I'm just a bit reluctant to say I'm Christian because people get the wrong idea and then they judge me when I don't believe in a literal sense. Also, I look towards Jesus, not God.
1) Would you ever touch a rainbow? - I would if I had the opportunity.
2) What's one gift that you got that you appreciate the most? - The laptop I'm on right now.
3) Water has spilled onto your pants in the groin area while in public, what do you do? - Depends how much water but probably nothing. Also, ew pants.
4) Walruses are taking over the world with space weapons, how do you stop them? - I dunno. Not my field.
5) You wake up to find that you've slept with a hairy monster, what do you do? - Uhh... I don't know?? Regret it?
6) How do you make a peanut butter sandwich... the correct way? - I just grab bread and spread the peanut butter on it. Sometimes I toast the bread.
7) Ever been operated on? I have. - I don't think so.
8) What's the worst aroma that you've smelled before? - Dirty bunny cages.
9) Gummy bears or gummy worms? - Worms. My mom used to buy huge bags of gummy bears.
10) What's one thing that you've done that brings a smile to your face? - Complete the pokedex.